Also included in
- Graphic organizers are an essential tool for differentiating and supporting all students in your classroom. This resource is packed full of a wide variety of printable graphic organizers to practice skills and strategies needed in reading fiction, nonfiction, and using reading comprehension strategi$24.75$45.50Save $20.75
- Graphic organizers are an essential tool for differentiating and supporting all students in reading comprehension. These paper or digital reading strategies graphic organizers can be used with any fiction or nonfiction book, making them perfect for for at home learning or distance learning. This re$20.00$40.00Save $20.00
- Graphic organizers are an essential tool for differentiating and supporting all students in your classroom. This resource is packed full of a wide variety graphic organizers to practice skills and strategies needed in reading fiction, nonfiction, and using reading comprehension strategies! These org$34.75$69.50Save $34.75
These printable reading comprehension strategies posters, graphic organizers, and activities are a must have for reading comprehension strategy instruction for both fiction and nonfiction texts. Since they can be used with any texts, these printables are perfect to send home for at home learning or distance learning. This resource is now also available as a digital Google Slides™ version, or a printable and digital discounted bundle.
Grab this bundle at more than 50% off products sold separately! Check out the preview for a closer look!
12 Reading Comprehension Strategies Posters: Each have images depicting how to use each strategy (Color or B&W). These reading comprehension strategies are research-based from the Keys to Comprehension by Susan Zimmerman.
1. Visualize/Create Mental Images
2. Make Connections
3. Ask Questions (includes separate QAR Poster)
4. Make Inferences
5. Determine Importance
6. Synthesize Information
7. Monitor Comprehension/Use "Fix Up" Strategies
8. Create Sensory Images (Added 2/24/20)
9. Make Predictions (Added 2/24/20)
10. Draw Conclusions (Added 2/24/20)
11. Use Background Knowledge/Use Schema (Added 2/24/20)
12. Close Read (Added 2/24/20)
5-15 Printable Graphic Organizers per Reading Strategy: *Over 100 total* These graphic organizers can be used to fit a wide level of reading and writing abilities, making them perfect for differentiating reading strategy instruction in your classroom. All graphic organizers can be used for both fiction or nonfiction texts unless specified.
Follow-up Activity Ideas: Suggestions for classroom activities that provide students with additional practice using each Reading Comprehension Strategy
British/Australian spelling also available upon request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Just e-mail me with your order number and I will send them along!
This product is also discounted as part of the HUGE Reading Comprehension Strategies, Fiction, and Nonfiction Graphic Organizers Bundle!
More Literacy Resources:
- Reading Strategies Posters & Anchor Charts
- Reading Fiction Graphic Organizers
- Reading Strategies Interactive Bookmarks
© 2016 Raise the Bar Reading Updated 2020.