Also included in
- Purchasing this Reading Comprehension is like getting two Reading Comprehension resources for free!!These resources are appropriate for grades 2-6. GOOGLE CLASSROOM DIGITAL VERSION AVAILABLE!The graphic organizers are now in both a digital and printable version! There are 12 Reading Comprehension re$34.95$42.00Save $7.05
Reading Comprehension Literacy Center, Reading Comprehension, Summarize
- Beginning, Middle, End
- Somebody, Wanted, But, So, Then
- Summarize Character Actions
- Summarize Character Traits
- Summarize Settings
- Summarize Problems and Solutions
- Summarize Nonfiction
- Summarize and Relating Ideas
- Summarize Theme
- Summarize your Opinions
- Summarize Key Words
- Summarize Moral Lessons
- Summarize Personal Connections
- Summarize Text Connections
- Summarize the Author’s Purpose
- Summary Thinking Map One
- Summary Thinking Map Two
- Summary Thinking Map Three
These pages are great to practice writing summaries.
GOOGLE CLASSROOM DIGITAL VERSION AVAILABLE!
The graphic organizers are now available in a digital version!
This resource is appropriate for grades 2-6.
- As daily morning work to review comprehension skills
- During guided reading small groups
- During independent reading time or centers
- To work with partners and small groups
- As an assessment for teachers to monitor students’ reading abilities
- As homework review sheets
- As a quick and fun 10 minute time filler.
- As ‘when you’re finished’ additional work for students
- To use with substitute teachers
To see Literacy Center Reading Comprehension Work in one Money-Saving Bundle click the link below!
- Background Knowledge
- Cause and Effect
- Compare and Contrast
- Making Connections
Copyright © 2016 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
You can find the Comprehension Bundle Here
Interested in becoming a member? LEARN MORE HERE