Also included in
- This document provides quick reading comprehension questions to ask your student/child that relates to the books Fire in the North, Trouble at Tumbling Waters, Wizard the Wonder Horse, Stanley Cup Dream, Coaching the River Rats. The ISBN13 of these books are 9781551682433, 9781551682518, 97815516825$57.81
This document provides quick reading comprehension questions to ask your student/child that relates to the book Stanley Cup Dream by Brian McFarlane. The ISBN13 of this book is 9781551682594. If you have any questions, feel free to message! There are 138 questions in this document.
To see what you're going to get, I've provided the first 5 questions of the document below.
Chapter 1: Stanley Cup Lore (Pg. 1-6)
1. What did a coach for the Kenora Thistles in 1903 once do?
Put a forward in net with the goalie
2. Did the strategy work?
No, they ran into each other and argued when they got scored on
3. What did Montreal once do with the Stanley Cup when they got a flat tire?
Sat it on the curb, fixed the tire and left without the cup!
4. Who once travelled a month to play Ottawa for the Stanley Cup?
A team from Dawson City, Yukon
5. What did Dawson City have to do to travel to Ottawa?
Walked 300 miles to Whitehorse
Train to Skagway on the border of Alaska
Took a ship to Seattle
Took a train to Vancouver
Took a Train from Vancouver to Ottawa