This NO PREP Comprehension packet
includes 41 printables
designed for non-writers, beginners, and struggling readers. This pack works with all First Grade Sight Words
and the following Phonics: CVC words, CVCe words, Long Vowels, Digraphs, Blends, Vowel Teams and Diphthongs
. It is perfect for literacy centers, morning work, homeschooling, sight word centers, small group activities, fluency and for sub days.
⭐Please download the preview to see all the pages included in this pack.⭐
How do these passages work?
• Each page includes five simple sentences with a picture cue.
• As a proof of understanding, students have to decide if the sentence and the picture match or not by coloring or dabbing the according smiley (bad/good).
• read the sentence
• look at the picture cue
• decide if the sentence and the picture match
• color or dot the according smiley (good/bad)
• check if they have found the right number of right/wrong sentence matches
► This pack focuses on the following Sight Words:
after, again, an, any, as, ask, by, could, every, fly, from, give, going, had, has, her, him, his, how, just, know, let, live, may, of, old, once, open, over, put, round, some, stop, take, thank, them, then, think, walk, were, when
► This pack focuses on the following Phonics:
A Journal Cover Page is included as well.
☀☀☀ Be sure to check out Set 1 and 2 of this series:☀☀☀
• Reading Comprehension with Daubers (Kindergarten Edition Set 1)
• Reading Comprehension with Daubers (Kindergarten Edition Set 2)
➤➤Save BIG with the Bundle:
• Reading Comprehension with Daubers (The Bundle)
►You may also like these READING COMPREHENSION products:
• Read and Match Sight Word Sentences! (First Grade Edition)
• Reading Comprehension for Sight Words and Phonics (First Grade and Long Vowels)
• Reading Comprehension for Non-Writers (First Grade Sight Words)
►You may also like these SIGHT WORD products:
• Sight Word Practice! (First Grade Edition)
• Sight Word Printables (Detective theme: First Grade Edition)
• Sight Word Printables (Rainbow theme: First Grade Edition)
❤️I really hope that these activities are EFFECTIVE and FUN for your students.❤️
Tina Martin ♛ The Primary Princess