Also included in
- This mega-bundle, primarily designed for special education, is filled with different ways to practice comprehension in reading from sentence level up to paragraph level. This is a great resource for teaching in multi-grade classrooms. This pack contains 6 of my WH Questions products and at a 20%$21.56$38.50Save $16.94
Sentence Comprehension WH Questions is a basic reading skill book of one-sentence stories. Each story page has 1 WH question on the page. Each story has 3 different pages each with a different WH Question. Illustrations are limited in order to minimize distractions from the text, but still give some picture cues to use if you are working on this with your students.
Students read the sentence and the WH question then select the correct answer card and place it in the answer box on the story page.
You can also have students draw lines from the correct answer card at the bottom of the page or have them color the correct answer if you need to differentiate the pages to different needs.
Spacing has been left on the left side of each page for binding if you prefer to use the cards in a book form or you can use them as individual activity cards.
- This set includes 24 stories with 3 question cards for each story.
- You also receive a black and white set of each story card for more economical printing.
- Each story has answer cards at the bottom of each page that can be cut off to be used as visual strategies.
- Also included are a separate set of answer cards to cut apart to use for matching the correct answers to the cards on each page.
- Also included is a word list of all the word used in the sentence stories and an answer key for all the questions.
To prepare Sentence Comprehension WH Questions SET 1 for use as individual activity cards:
- Print out each story page and answer card page you wish to use.
- Cut apart answer cards as needed for your students’ needs.
- Laminate if desired
Check out these other related comprehension resources
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login).
Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You've done it! You will now receive email updates about my store.
STAY IN TOUCH