This fabulous bundle has everything you need to run an effective and successful reading conference program in your classroom! Just print and go!
This kit includes:
• Binder Cover Page and Spine (1” and 1 ½”)
• Conference Guide Questions
• Conference Tracking Forms
• Printable Re-tell cards to help guide students through an effective and organized retell.
• Question Cards for Plot, Character, Setting and Theme with 3 levels of questioning that align with Bloom’s Taxonomy (45 leveled questions!)
• Forms to track student level of comprehension for plot, character, setting and theme.
• Question Cards for Inference, Cause & Effect, Compare & Contrast and Main Idea with 3 levels of questioning that align with Bloom’s Taxonomy. (15 questions)
• Forms to track student level of student comprehension of inference, cause and effect, compare and contrast and main idea.
• Activities students can complete when they finish their books. Each activity is labeled according to level of Bloom’s Taxonomy. There are 26 different activity ideas!
Get to know your students as readers, help them make and track their progress and check for comprehension regularly. This pack has it all!
Guided Reading, Comprehension, Bloom’s Taxonomy, Conferencing
Enjoy and Thanks for your Support!
Don't forget to follow me for the latest updates on other great products!