This resource includes printable reading conference forms for:
1. Reading conference note taking and goal setting
2. Scheduling reading conferences
3. Planning teaching points in a reading conference
4. Record Keeping
These pages are great to use during a reading conference to ensure the conversation stays on task, moves efficiently, and allows teachers to take anecdotal notes to guide their future instruction.
The pages can be used over and over again all year long!
The printable pages in this resource can be used in several ways, including:
* During a reading conference
* To gather data for struggling readers
* To hold students accountable for setting reading goals and using time wisely
* As a document for parent/teacher conferences
* To plan future instruction
* During a small group guided reading lesson when listening in to individual students read
* To track fluency and comprehension skills of all students
Copyright © 2014 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.