*Check out my other items for matching Comprehension and Fluency resources*
This product is inspired by Beanie Babies comprehension skills.
With cute animal clip art and bright polka-dot border, this resource is so handy to use in reading groups for the youngest and oldest learners! Alternatively, use it as a display for your literacy or reading wall.
This product focusses on the reading decoding/accuracy process:
- Look at the pictures (Eagle Eye)
- Get my lips ready (Lips the Fish)
- Stretch it out (Stretchy Snake)
- Chunk it up (Chunky Monkey)
- Flip the sounds (Flippy Dolphin)
- Skip the word an reread (Skippy Frog)
- Give it a try (Tryin' Lion)
- Ask for help (Helpful Kangaroo)
This resource works with other reading products in my store. Many of my products are based on Daily CAFE, Beanie Babies, Marzano and Sheena Cameron in my store so check it out!
Love the clip art? The clip art is also available for sale in our TPT store!