Also included in
- This bundle of ELA escape rooms is the PERFECT addition to your reading test prep strategies! Great for STAAR Prep! Each of these escape rooms has been designed to reinforce reading and ELA standards. They are rigorous and standards based. Students will apply strategies that they will need to excel$16.80$21.00Save $4.20
- Middle School ELA Escape Room ALL ACCESS BUNDLE! Perfect for test prep and STAAR prep.These reading escape rooms will challenge your students and keep them ENGAGED! Use for test prep, or unit review. Your students will put their knowledge to the test! These escape rooms are standards based and not j$44.25$59.00Save $14.75
NOW WITH A DIGITAL ESCAPE ROOM OPTION FOR DISTANCE LEARNING.
Get your readers ENGAGED with this ELA escape room in one of the things they often say they don't like... reading nonfiction. Great for STAAR prep and test prep! My students are begging for more, simply because the content is all related to the the ongoing trend of VIDEO GAMES!
Every station is a nonfiction reading activity about video games in general. The high interest content not glorify video games in any way! You can feel comfortable using this resource with your classes!
This escape room has 4 stations designed to get your students engaged in nonfiction reading. During this escape room they will have to put their brains to work in a number of ways. Students will;
- read and identify text structures
- read a passage and determine the main idea and supporting details
- read a full page original article and respond to multiple choice test style questions
- Analyze and interpret data presented on a graph
They will also put their context clue skills, inferencing skills, and problem solving skills to work!
****Don't Forget to grab Escape Room Photo Props to complete the experience!!!
- full page overview of the escape room
- master key code page
- code breaking tracking sheet for students to record responses on
- 4 stations with task cards, and detailed challenges,
- answer key for each station
- link to a Google form where students can enter their codes
***Technology is NOT required, but the use of the form increases the
This escape room was designed with minimal prep in mind for busy teachers. You will only need paper clips and envelopes (if desired) to help your materials organized. Just 2 of the escape room challenges require cutting, but those tasks were designed to be completed easily with a paper cutter.
Other Escape Rooms from Teach with all your Heart:
You may also like...
Earn credits towards FREE TPT products by leaving FEEDBACK for this purchase!