This resource includes Digital and Printable Reading Response Exit Slips, which cover a variety of reading comprehension strategies and skills.
- The Reading Response Exit Slips can be downloaded in Google Slides or as a PowerPoint file. Use the links at the bottom of the page to download.
- The questions or prompts on each Exit Slip are editable so you can customize based on the texts students are reading.
- For the Reading Response Exit Slips, there are two exit slips per page to help save paper! (Recent update: Lines have been added to the printable exit slips.)
- Please note that the questions and prompts are not editable on the printable version.
- Want to customize your own Exit Slip? An editable exit slip is also included!!
- A RACE Reference Sheet is also included to help students write thorough and meaningful reading responses.
- The version can be downloaded and shared with students.
- The version can be printed and copied two to a page.
Be sure to check out the preview to take a closer look! You can also download a FREE SAMPLE to learn more!!
Compare Characters (F)
Point of View (F)
Key Events (F)
Compare Stories (F)
Determining Importance (F)
Figurative Language (F)
Author’s Purpose (F/NF)
Main Idea (NF)
Text Structure (NF)
Problem & Solution (NF)
Cause & Effect (NF)
Compare & Contrast (NF)
Fact & Opinion (NF)
Determining Importance (NF)
Text Features (NF)
Key Terms (NF)
Compare Texts (NF)
Feel free to email me at email@example.com with any questions or comments.