You will receive 25 literature or fictional reading passages. Each passage includes a picture. The reading passages are 2 to a page for easy printing and copying. Each reading passage also includes an answer key.
25 Fiction Topics to Motivate Your Students
• The Princess and the Pea (fairy tale)
• The Man and the Coconuts (fable)
• My Pet Puddles
• I Love the Mountains (poem)
• Arachne the Spinner (fable)
• On Top of Spaghetti (poem)
• Taking Naps
• My Best Friend (Can compare with Lexi and Olivia)
• Lexi and Olivia (Can compare with My Best Friend)
• If I Were President
• The Mouse and the Lion (fable)
• The Rainy Day
• My Sad Day
• My Pet Dragon
• Nerida the Mermaid
• Whether the Weather (poem)
• The Birth of Paul Bunyan (can compare with Babe the Blue Ox)
• Babe the Blue Ox (can compare with The Birth of Paul Bunyan)
• It's Fun to be Mean
• Sliker the Slime Ball
• Blowing a Bubble
• World Kindness Day
• The Big Storm
Easy Differentiation for Students
There are two ways for students to answer: short response and fill in the bubble. These reading exit tickets cover only fiction/literature and are great for guided reading, centers, and homework.
Quick and Easy Assessments
Quickly determine what your students know and understand about the topic and the reading comprehension strategies practiced on each exit ticket. Each exit ticket quickly assesses your students' level of knowledge and understanding so you can plan your lessons accordingly.
Check out my preview for a closer look at this product!
Feedback is greatly appreciated!!
★★★★You Might Also Like
●3rd Grade Informational Reading Exit Tickets
●I Can Statements Bundle for 3rd Grade 20% Off
●Guided Reading Job Cards
●Guided Reading Teacher Binder