- 700 original reading passages with appropriate content and language for levels A-Z. (both fiction and nonfiction passages in each level range)DIGITAL UPDATE!This set of The Reading Intervention Program is now available in a DIGITAL VERSION included in this download!To use the digital version, you w$768.50$597.00Save $171.50
The purpose of this resource is for teachers, tutors, school volunteers, and home school parents to extend the learning from The Reading Intervention Program.
This set of The Reading Intervention Program is now available in a DIGITAL VERSION included in this download!
- To use the digital version, you will need a free Google account. Simply follow the directions on the digital download page of the resource.
Each page can be used over and over again with any of the intervention passages!
- Comprehension for Retelling Nonfiction
- Comprehension for Retelling Fiction
- Comprehension: Thinking Deeper About Fiction
- Comprehension: Thinking Deeper About Nonfiction
- Vocabulary Extension: Synonyms
- Vocabulary Extension: Antonyms
- Vocabulary Extension: Smaller Words Inside a Word
- Vocabulary Extension: Words Used in a Sentence
- Vocabulary Extension: Where You’ve Heard the Word
- Word Work Extension
- Fluency Extension
- Fluency Extension: Thinking Deeper About What Fluency Means
Pages are available with clip art and without, and available in two levels!
This Resource is for Students using any of the Level Ranges A-Z
In total, there are 33 Reading Extension pages to use with any of the passages in The Reading Intervention Program.
READING INTERVENTION LEVEL RANGE A-D:
READING INTERVENTION LEVEL RANGE E-G:
READING INTERVENTION LEVEL RANGE H-K:
READING INTERVENTION LEVEL RANGE L-P:
READING INTERVENTION LEVEL RANGE Q-T:
READING INTERVENTION LEVEL RANGE U-W:
READING INTERVENTION LEVEL RANGE X-Z:
MONEY SAVING BUNDLES:
You can find this Intervention resource inside the membership here: The Entire Reading Intervention Program
Interested in becoming a member? LEARN MORE HERE
Copyright © 2016 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.