Have you been looking for the perfect yearlong program to teach your students fluency? Look no more! This program provides directions, fluency passages, fluency phrase mini-books, Homonyms, fluency sentence building, and READER'S THEATER.
⭐SAVE $ and get this in the READING CURRICULUM MEGA BUNDLE
What is in this download?
2. Introduction to Fluency with Research
3.What is fluency?
4. How to tell Fluency LEVELS
5. Suggested Daily Lesson Plan for the whole YEAR
6- 42 (36 Word Sentence Building Worksheets for students to read 4 times and draw what the sentence means.) Use these to teach reading with EXPRESSION, punctuation and encourage students to point to each word.
43. BLANK Wizard's Word Web for you to create your own homonyms.
44- 80 (36 Different Homonym Worksheets Webs) Ask students questions to make them Word Wizards!
WATCH the VIDEO to see an example of how to use HOMONYM WEBS found in this Bundle
81-84 Fluency Word and Phrases Teacher Tracker List (Easy for you to see the words and phrases you are working on each week)
85-122 (36 Mini Books to build words and word phases) Students read these 4 times, rate themselves and can take home for extra reinforcement.
123- 158 READERS THEATER (36 single page short plays for 4 students to act out during centers/reading group time) Starts out easy and progressively gets harder.
159-171 FLUENCY TESTS ( 7 Different Levels, 7 Student Copies, 7 Teacher Data Sheets)
172 Self Reflection for Fluency
CLICK the LINKS below to purchase different small sets found in this download:
Words and Phrases Fluency Building MINI BOOKS Kindergarten - 3rd
Adding on to Make a SENTENCE FLUENCY Printables
YOUNG READER'S THEATER Simple 1 page Scripts
Homonyms Activities Word Webs Kindergarten -3rd Building Blocks Reading Program
❀Reading Comprehension Yearlong Program
❀Vocabulary Kindergarten - 3rd YEARLONG Reading Blocks Program
❀Phonics Systematic Yearlong Program
❀Phonemic Awareness Yearlong Program with Activities and Games
❤️ALL 5 of these are included in my READING CURRICULUM MEGA BUNDLE
Reading Posters Set
Copyright © 2017 Cindy Martin (Teacher’s Brain)
All rights reserved by author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ First 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!
➤Follow my Teacher's Brain BLOG
➤Follow ME on INSTAGRAM
➤Follow ME on PINTEREST
➤Follow ME on TWITTER