Also included in
- These 150+ reading posters and interactive reading anchor charts are a must have for introducing and reinforcing tons of important reading vocabulary and concepts. Printing flexibility allows for either a poster, an interactive anchor chart, or mini (half page) posters/anchor charts for students' r$49.75$63.25Save $13.50
- This reading and writing visuals bundle includes everything you need to introduce reading and writing concepts and provide visuals for students to reference all year long! This set includes over 400 reading and writing word wall cards and currently has over 300 reading and writing posters, interact$127.00$201.50Save $74.50
These fiction reading posters and interactive anchor charts are a must have for introducing and reinforcing tons of important fiction vocabulary and concepts. Printing flexibility allows for either reading fiction posters, interactive anchor charts, or mini (half page) posters/anchor charts for students' reading notebooks! A paperless, Google Slides™ version of all of the posters is also included for distance learning!
Now you can introduce a lesson with a poster or anchor chart, while students are able to interact with them at the same time in their own reading notebooks! Adding them to their own notebooks is the perfect way for students to have easy access to ALL lessons taught, so you don't have to worry about keeping every poster on display throughout the year.
Please take a look at the product preview for a close look at the difference between the posters and interactive anchor charts, as well as the printing options.
This product was created for grades 2-5, but please take a look at the product preview to ensure it is appropriate for your own students.
23 Fiction Posters/Anchor Charts Include:
• Fiction Book Basics
• All About Fiction
• Sequence of Events
• Story Elements
• Problem/Solution (or Conflict/Resolution)
• 4 Types of Conflict
• Main Character
• Analyzing Character Traits
• Character Emotions vs. Traits
• List of Character Traits
• Making Inferences About Character Traits
• Internal & External Character Traits
• Protagonist vs. Antagonist
• Flat Character vs. Round Character
• Summary (2 Options)
• Point of View (2 Options)
More Fiction Resources: