Also included in
- 1st Grade No-Prep Reading Fluency Passages and Close Reading style Comprehension Homework / Reading Fluency Passages and Reading Comprehension36 weeks of homework or intervention to improve first grade students' reading fluency.=====================================================Need more fluency r$20.00$27.00Save $7.00
- This is a MEGA bundle of all our Reading Fluency Homework. These reading fluency passages are designed to be practiced 4 times and include close reading style reading comprehension questions. This mega bundle includes all our reading fluency sets from Level A - Level S. This mega bundle will also gr$89.95$141.00Save $51.05
4 weeks of homework or intervention to improve kindergarten and first grade students' reading fluency. This is Level C Set 2. Estimated levels: Guided Reading C, DRA 4, Lexile 150
What does Level C look like?
- predictable text with longer sentences
- illustrations that match print, but offer less support
- greater range of high frequency words
Print the pages you need for the week and copy them back-to-back. Students work on one page per week at home. The assignment is set up to make this run as smoothly as possible for Mom and Dad. Each page is divided into 4 sections and labeled Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Students practice reading the assignment for the day and then complete a quick sight word activity to help strengthen skills. There are also weekly parent tips to give families ideas of how to support their students at home.
Each week contains:
- 2 pages (copy double sided)
- 1 leveled passage for daily reading
- 4 days of sight word practice
- Parent Tips
Leveled Reading Fluency Passages:
- 4 weeks reading level C (Set 2)