4 weeks of homework or intervention to improve kindergarten and first grade students' reading fluency. This is Level G Set 1.
Estimated levels: Guided Reading G, DRA 12, Lexile 290-380
What does Level G look like?
• more complex stories and ideas
• wider variety of settings, characters, and vocabulary
• includes plurals, possessives, and contractions
• longer dialogue
→Save $$ by purchasing this set as part of the 1st Grade Fluency Bundle.
Print the pages you need for the week and copy them back-to-back. Students work on one page per week at home. The assignment is set up to make this run as smoothly as possible for Mom and Dad. Each page is divided into 4 sections and labeled Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Students practice reading the assignment for the day
and then complete a quick close reading activity
to help strengthen skills. There are also weekly parent tips
to give families ideas of how to support their students at home.
Each week contains:
• 2 pages (copy double sided)
• 1 leveled passage for daily reading (alternating fiction and non-fiction each week)
• 4 days of short close reading activities
• Parent Tips
Leveled Reading Fluency Passages:
• 4 weeks reading level G (Set 1)
→Need more Level G passages? Check out Level G Set 2 or get it as part of the 2nd Grade Fluency Homework bundle
Connect with us! • Second Story Window