Reading Fluency Homework Level M Set 1 - Reading Comprehension Passages +Digital
Also included in
- Ready to help your 2nd graders build their reading comprehension and fluency skills? This bundle of reading comprehension passages comes with 36 weeks of leveled reading passages with comprehension questions. They are perfect for reading comprehension homework or reading interventions! With these rePrice $16.00Original Price $27.00Save $11.00
- Are you looking for differentiated reading comprehension and fluency practice for your students? This is a MEGA bundle of all our Reading Fluency and Comprehension Passages with Questions. With 168 leveled passages, these engaging passages will improve your students' reading fluency throughout the ePrice $71.96Original Price $147.00Save $75.04
4 weeks of homework or intervention to improve second and third grade students' reading fluency. This is Level M Set 1. Estimated levels: Guided Reading M, DRA 28, Lexile 590. This set contains 2 fiction passages and 2 non-fiction passages based on the Mississippi River and Mark Twain! This gives students the opportunity to compare texts with a similar theme.
Includes both print and Google Classroom digital versions.
Print the pages you need for the week and copy them back-to-back. Students work on one page per week at home. The assignment is set up to make this run as smoothly as possible for Mom and Dad. Each page is divided into 4 sections and labeled Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Students practice reading the assignment for the day and then complete a quick close reading activity to help strengthen skills. There are also weekly parent tips to give families ideas of how to support their students at home.
Each week contains:
- 2 pages (copy double-sided)
- 1 leveled passage for daily reading (alternating fiction and non-fiction each week)
- 4 days of short close reading activities
- Parent Tip
- Alternate question page with multiple choice close reading questions
- Answer Key for multiple choice questions
- NEW: Now includes digital versions for Google Slides (annotation + open ended questions) and for Google Forms (multiple choice/short answer questions)
Leveled Reading Fluency Passages:
- 4 weeks reading level M (Set 1)