Also included in
- This is a MEGA bundle of all our Reading Fluency Homework. These reading fluency passages are designed to be practiced 4 times and include close reading style reading comprehension questions. This mega bundle includes all our reading fluency sets from Level A - Level S. This mega bundle will also gr$89.95$141.00Save $51.05
- 3rd Grade No-Prep Reading Fluency Passages and Close Reading style Comprehension Homework / Reading Fluency Passages and Reading Comprehension. New cover, same great resource!Includes both print and Google Classroom digital versions.36 weeks of homework or intervention to improve third grade student$20.00$27.00Save $7.00
4 weeks of homework or intervention to improve second and third grade students' reading fluency. This is Level N Set 1. Estimated levels: Guided Reading N, DRA 30, Lexile 670. This set contains 2 fiction passages and 2 non-fiction passages based on hot air balloons and the science behind them. This gives students the opportunity to compare texts with a similar theme.
Includes both print and Google Classroom digital versions.
Print the pages you need for the week and copy them back-to-back. Students work on one page per week at home. The assignment is set up to make this run as smoothly as possible for Mom and Dad. Each page is divided into 4 sections and labeled Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Students practice reading the assignment for the day and then complete a quick close reading activity to help strengthen skills. There are also weekly parent tips to give families ideas of how to support their students at home.
Each week contains:
- 2 pages (copy double-sided)
- 1 leveled passage for daily reading (alternating fiction and non-fiction each week)
- 4 days of short close reading activities
- Parent Tip
- Alternate question page with multiple choice close reading questions
- Answer Key for multiple choice questions
- NEW: Now includes digital versions for Google Slides (annotation + open ended questions) and for Google Forms (multiple choice/short answer questions)
Leveled Reading Fluency Passages:
- 4 weeks reading level N (Set 1)