Also included in
- Do you want a full year's worth of reading comprehension and reading fluency resources? These ready-to-use, no-prep reading resources include reading fluency and comprehension passages, paired texts, close reading, and reading comprehension strategies that you can use throughout the whole school ye$109.88$158.95Save $49.07
Save over 20% by buying the reading fluency and comprehension bundle! You will get 150 reading fluency and comprehension passages at the first through fifth grade level, (75 fiction and 75 nonfiction). Each passage is leveled and falls between 250L to 970L. All passages have between 145 and 281 words.
*UPDATE* You can now share this with your students digitally!
This resource was created using Google Forms. You must have a Google email for use. Each passage can be assigned in Google Classrooms. It is ideal for distance learning. I also include the print file so you can have a physical copy of the pages when you are back in school with your students.
Each passage contains five components -
- A teacher passage with numbered columns and a chart to record words correct and errors daily.
- A student copy that has a larger font for the students to read off of while you record on the teacher's sheet.
- A reading comprehension sheet that contains three questions in a short answer format. This would be perfect for any reading interventions (RTI) you are conducting in your classroom.
- Graphs for the students to record their cold and hot read in blue or red so they can keep track of their progress.
- A weekly parent reading log will help parents practice and record the fluency passage practice at home.
For sample Reading Fluency Passages, click HERE
This resource is also available for
Click here to follow me and be notified when I have sales and list new products.