Choose from various reading rubrics to assess your students' oral reading fluency. Use any of the rubrics to grade students during whole group activities, small group instruction, pull-out or one-on-one intervention assessments, etc.
Oral Reading Fluency Criteria Assessed:
* RATE or SPEED
* PARSING or SMOOTHNESS
* TONE or EXPRESSION
* ATTENTION to PUNCTUATION
4 = Demonstrates
3 = Mostly Demonstrates
2 = Some Improvement Needed
1 = Much Improvement Needed
- Student Surveys: Allow your students to evaluate their own fluency. (Intermediate & Primary Versions)
- Use one of the student sheets for such feedback to conference with your students.
- Also includes a half-sheet rubric.
Other reading forms included:
* student evaluation forms
* reading conferencing form
* reading rubric (includes comprehension skills and strategies)
Make assessing and/or evaluating your students' reading easier with any of these easy-to-use forms.
Other Rubric Products:
Centers Rubric - The Original (with mini-rubrics)
Rubric: Compare and Contrast
Rubric: General Rubric (full-size and mini)
Daily Centers Rubric #3 (with different percentages and mini rubrics)
Rubric: Math Class Work, Activities, Group/Partner Work
PROBLEMS? Before leaving feedback, please contact me first in the event of any problem in the "ask a question" section. I will do my best to find a solution. Satisfaction with your purchase is important!