Products in this Bundle (3)
Fluency reading interventions for short vowels (cvc), long vowels (cvce), and initial L blends are in this bundle.
These three sets of fluency sentences are the perfect next step after single word fluency, but before reading passages. Great for first grade students as instruction, practice, or interventions.
* 120 CvC words
* 90 CvCe words
* 144 initial L blend words
* Bonus file of the FREE Reading Fluency Sentences Long A CVCe
- guided reading groups as quick warm-ups
- progress monitoring for IEP goals
- tutoring or after school programs
- task cards at a writing center
- Read and Write the Room
- place them in sensory bin and have the students find them and record on the response sheets.
- For individualized use with students on the autism spectrum or other developmental delays, set up the desired number of cards in a work box.
- The cards can also be attached to a file folder with hook and loop tape and used as an individualized file folder activity.
*** Try a set for free! ***
More Fluency Sentences!
Click HERE to follow my store. You will receive emails from TPT about my new and updated resources. Please remember to rate products for TpT credits. Credits can be used toward your future purchases on TpT. Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Your ratings are helpful when creating new products and I can also update any current product based on your feedback. My hope is that you are 100% satisfied and feel you can give the product a 5-star rating. If not, please send me a question/comment if there is something I can do to improve your downloaded purchase. Thanks so much for your purchases, ratings, and following my PlayLearnTeach store.
Please follow me on social media for notices of new products, freebies, and sales. ~Denise
PlayLearnTeach on Facebook
PlayLearnTeach on Instagram
PlayLearnTeach on Pinterest