Also included in
- This huge bundle of task cards includes reading skills and strategies, figurative language, vocabulary, sentence building and punctuation, parts of speech, affixes and roots, writing prompts, and plenty of overall ELA test prep and review. There are 107 products in this bundle, but you will get clos$277.02$377.02Save $100.00
These 40 fun informational text reading fluency task cards for primary elementary are great for read-aloud practice with engaging nonfiction passages!
- 40 Task Cards (prints 4 to a page)
- Fluency Four Poster +Reference Cards
- Recording Sheets
- Google Slideshow
- Digital or Print
- 3 Challenge Cards to extend the lesson
- Anchor Chart
Great for 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE A LOT MORE!
This resource is part of a money-saving bundle!
This resource uses American English and is editable.
Use these 40 fluency task cards to help your students with their oral reading. Each card features a high-interest, informational text, short passage for students to read out loud. The cards were written with varying sentence types and lengths, numbers and measurements, and plenty of punctuation. You could also use these cards for other reading strategies such as paraphrasing, summarizing, finding the main idea, questioning etc.
- Download our to learn 31 different ways you can use this resource!
✏️ "I love using fluency task cards! I work in intervention and one of the most common issues we work with in older grades is fluency. I use a variety of activities, but task cards are my go-to favorite!" -Heather C.
✏️ "Great resource for both distance learning and in-person. I was able to use this resource for additional practice and small groups." -Diana O.
✏️ "These are a perfect way to integrate fluency practice into reading lessons, quickly, and my students love them!!!" -Erika B.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
Common Core Standards:
- CCSSRF.4.4 - Read with sufficient accuracy and fluency to support comprehension.
- CCSSRF.4.4a - Read grade-level text with purpose and understanding.
- CCSSRF.4.4b - Read grade-level prose and poetry orally with accuracy, appropriate rate, and expression on successive readings.
- CCSSRF.4.4c - Use context to confirm or self-correct word recognition and understanding, rereading as necessary.
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media - or
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
- You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
About the Author
Rachel Lynette is a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. She has written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. This resource reflects more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom