Have you been searching for resources to use when you teach reading fluency? Look no further! Included in this Smart file you will receive the following materials to use with your students!
1) Clear and detailed definition of reading fluency
2) Student-friendly motivation and rationale for practicing fluency
3) Easy to remember Fluency acronym with lesson suggestion
4) Video showing fluent and non fluent reading
5) Interactive reading fluency review game
6) Me, we, two, you reading model explained in connection with your fluency instruction.
7)Directions, example, and text provided to teach students how to score a timed read
8) Two forms are provided for you to choose between when you or your students score timed reads!
This resource is Common Core aligned to Standard CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.4.4 Read with sufficient accuracy and fluency to support comprehension.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License