Reading Foundational Skills RF 1st Grade Phonics, Phonemic Awareness, Fluency
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
Also included in
- Teach your 1st grade students all of the Common Core ELA standards with ease. This bundle provides you with lesson plans for all standards, plus supplemental activities for students to practice their reading, writing, language, foundational skills, and speaking and listening skills. This bundle is fPrice $185.00Original Price $317.50Save $132.50
1st Grade Foundational skills are the basic reading skills that help solidify students' knowledge and understanding of print, phonemic and phonological awareness, word attack skills, phonics rules, and fluency. There are 12 units within this bundle.
Each set comes with...
- lesson plans
- graphic organizers
- informal assessment
What is included in the bundle?
- RF.1.1.a- Print Concepts
- RF.1.2.a- Long and Short Vowels
- RF.1.2.b- Blending Sounds
- RF.1.2.c- Phoneme Isolation
- RF.1.2.d- Phoneme Segmentation
- RF.1.3.a- Digraphs
- RF.1.3.b- Decoding Words
- RF.1.3.c- Vowel Teams
- RF.1.3.d & 3- Syllables
- RF.1.3.f- Inflectional Endings
- RF.1.3.g- Irregular Spelling
- RF.1.4- Fluency Skills
Each unit comes with mini lessons for each standard, plus bonus activities to help practice those skills.
Want to save money by getting all your 1st grade standards-based resources?
This bundle is included in a year-long ELA bundle with all six domains for Common Core. You will get this RF bundle, Informational, Literature, Language, Speaking & Listening, and Writing.
Like this resource? Make sure to follow my store to keep up with brand-new products!
This purchase is for one single classroom only.
If you're interested in sharing with other classrooms, make sure to buy the extra licenses for a discount through the TeachersPayTeachers tool. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at jessica.L.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RF.1.1- Demonstrate understanding of the organization and basic features of print.
- RF.1.1a- Recognize the distinguishing features of a sentence (e.g., first word, capitalization, ending punctuation).
- RF.1.2- Demonstrate understanding of spoken words, syllables, and sounds (phonemes).
- RF.1.2.a- Distinguish long from short vowel sounds in spoken single-syllable words.
- RF.1.2.b- Orally produce single-syllable words by blending sounds (phonemes), including consonant blends.
- RF.1.2.c- Isolate and pronounce initial; medial vowel; and final sounds (phonemes) in spoken single-syllable words.
- RF.1.2.d- Segment spoken single-syllable words into their complete sequence of individual sounds (phonemes).
- RF.1.3- Know and apply grade-level phonics skills in decoding skills.
- RF.1.3.a- Know the spelling-sound correspondences for common consonant digraphs.
- RF.1.3.b- Decode regularly spelled one-syllable words.
- RF.1.3.c- Know final –e and common vowel team conventions for representing long vowel sounds.
- RF.1.3.d- Use knowledge that every syllable must have a vowel sound to determine the number of syllables in a printed word.
- RF.1.3.e- Decode two-syllable words following basic patterns by breaking the words into syllables.
- RF.1.3.f- Read words with inflectional endings.
- RF.1.3.g- Recognize and read grade-appropriate irregularly spelled words.
- RF.1.4- Read with sufficient accuracy and fluency to support comprehension.
- RF.1.4.a- Read grade-level text with purpose and understanding.
- RF.1.4.b- Read grade-level text orally with accuracy, appropriate rate, and expression on successive readings.
- RF.1.4.c- Use context to confirm or self-correct word recognition and understanding, rereading as necessary.