Reading ELA Games - Grades 1 - 3
5 ELA/Reading games to keep everyone engaged and learning during RTI or center time!
Just copy and laminate!
Comes in both color and printer-friendly to help save ink!
This packet includes 4 pre-made games and an additional BONUS - a make your own game section!
The games all have student directions, 2 game board versions, and playing cards with questions and answers. All of the playing cards are designed to be read by one student and answered by another. This will also give them more practice for standardized testing that includes sections where the students have to listen and can't see the questions.
This packet includes:
* teacher directions
* Game #1 - Phonics Raceway - This covers a variety of phonics skills.
* Game #2 - Which Reference Book is Best? Practice listening to a situation and picking the correct reference book to use.
* Game #3 - Grammar Greatness - Time to practice everything from capitals, friendly letters, commas, and more!
* Game #4 - Story Element Mania - Read stories and decide the main idea, main character, problem/solution, setting, and more!
* Game #5 - Design your OWN GAME! This comes with directions that are projectable, blank game boards and cards, and even an example question to get them started. Great for advanced learners! It could be used in any subject.
Download the preview to see a sample of the pages included in the packet.
You might also like:
Reading Centers Made Easy
Grade 2 Math and Language Arts Test Bundle
Singular and Plural Nouns
Types of Sentences
Visit My TPT Store:
Visit My TPT Store
Come Collaborate with me!
Blog (Smith’s Safari Adventures – Tracy Smith)
Want to receive email updates when I post new products, freebies, and SALES? Click the green star at the top to start following my store!
© Tracy Smith 2015