Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
Also included in
- This bundle of 20 Reading Games includes 340 pages, which target key reading comprehension skills for 4th/5th grades, and make great, interactive centers. There are 10 Nonfiction Reading Games and 10 Fiction Reading Games, which are engaging for students but very low prep and easy to manage for the$42.00$75.00Save $33.00
These Nonfiction Reading Games include 10 interactive games with 165 pages, which target key reading comprehension skills for 4th/5th grades, and make great centers. Games include Main idea, Cause and Effect, Inference, Details and Examples, Informational Text Structure, Compare and Contrast (Firsthand and Secondhand Accounts), Vocabulary (Context Clues), Paired Text, Reading with Visual Information (Pictures, Timelines, and Charts), and Text Evidence.
Here’s what it includes:
10 Hands-On Games
14 Game Boards (7 in color and 7 in black and white)
A Record Sheet for each set
An Answer Key for each set
Center Directions for Students (Editable)
PLEASE NOTE: These games are interactive PDFs. They are NOT Google Slides. However, they will work on any device or platform as long as you can share a PDF with your students. If you are unfamiliar with interactive PDF games and you want to make sure that they are a perfect fit for your students, check out this blog post! (https://the-teacher-next-door.com/why-you-need-to-use-interactive-pdf-games/) This blog also contains a video with ideas on how you can use these games in your classroom.
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with the 20 Reading Games: Fiction and Nonfiction Bundle!!! (Click Here)
Why you'll love this resource:
- Each reading game is carefully aligned to cover reading standards!
- The materials are easy to prep and to organize.
- These games give your students concentrated practice in a format that seems less overwhelming than large passages.
- Your students will enjoy playing the games!
- There are editable directions for each game, so you can decide how you'd like your students to play.
- The games have a variety of formats from board games, to tic-tac-toe, clip and flip cards, Four in a Row, puzzles, BUMP games, and more!
- The game card formats make them easy to grade, with most games having multiple choice answers.
- There are so many ways to use the games, from literacy centers, whole class game times, one on one work, exit slips, to test prep, and more!!!
To read about each of the games in the Nonfiction Reading Games Bundle, click here:
Want to take a look at the Fiction Reading Games Bundle?
Here are the games included in the Fiction Bundle:
Like to try a FREE reading Game? In this FREE Main Idea Reading Game, students identify the main idea from the supporting details in this multiple choice format!
Looking for a different grade level?
Finally, if you like my work, I would love for you to follow me by clicking on the green star above.
Thanks so much,
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or one homeschool parent with his/her children. If you would like to share with others, please purchase an additional license.