Use this bookmark to increase student independence, metacognition, and responsibility for their reading!
- Laminate and have students use wet erase markers to create their goals
- Eliminate the "what's my level again?" face-palm
- Great open ended starter for reading conferences! "Talk to me about how your reading goals are going!"
Two color, and two black and white options for your printing preferences.
The backs of each bookmark are editable to meet the needs of your classroom. Some ideas include:
- How to find a Just Right Book
- Reading response sentence starters
- Decoding strategies
They will last all year if you laminate them, and use a wet erase marker when recording goals!