Target: K, Gr 1, 2, 3, Remedial Gr 1, 2, 3, 4, ESL and Home Schooling
NO PREP, paperless mini lessons for Interactive Smartboards, tablets and computers.
An integrated, leveled reading and ESL program. Includes phonics strategies and vocabulary integrated with sight words, language patterns and grammar.
- Each level includes at least 10 weeks of daily mini ppt lessons with audios and colorful cartoon illustrations, flashcards and Extension lessons.
- each ppt is also a video with audio for students' independent use on tablets and computers. For mp4 or m4v supported devices
- each week includes illustrated flashcards of the vocabulary (approx. 100/level)
- Zip files for ease of downloading. Make sure your device supports opening zip files.
- Found a mistake? Let me correct it. firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Description (10 weeks of lessons)
- ck endings: ock and uck words, reading practice
- endings: ft, lt, nd
- sound of qu with vocab
- c and k make the hard c sound vocab
- tenses: using regular verbs: kick, stop, jump, hop, bat
- Tenses: irregular verbs run and swim
- Tenses: adding ed ending to known verbs, reading past tense
- review short i
- Sentence practice, using go, going, gone
- s consonant blends
- ay says long a, word family
- CVCe words: long a with bossy e
- Cloze sentences
- st consonant blends
- Paragraphs practicing CaCe and other new vocab
- Pronouns he she we they
- Where? Here
- r consonant blends
- Two sounds of y
- Digraph sh vocab
- New Primer and Gr. 1 sight words
- Simple sentences and paragraphs and practice slides
- 10 + Extension Lessons to support sight words and language patterns.
500 + pptx slides and approx. 100 flashcards
All slides and flashcards are under a copyright to Kiz Planet Online international School and may not be shared, altered, copied in a derivative form, or used other than for teaching in schools or for home schooled students. They took months to create. Please protect these materials from unauthorized use. You must receive a license from the author in order to use the materials for international online teaching. Contact: Wendy Stashick: email@example.com