COMMENTS FROM BUYERS
• Thank-you for creating these task cards! My students have grown so much because of it.
• My 7th graders absolutely loved these task cards! I used them as a SCOOT activity and assessment. Thanks!
• Thank you for all the work you put into these task cards. My students love the colors and they learned how to read graduated cylinders much quicker this way.
Students will practice and test themselves reading graduated cylinders of various volumes and increments.
• 12 task cards at each of the following mL/increments:
5 mL : 0.25 mL increments
10 mL : 0.2 mL increments
25 mL : 0.5 mL increments
50 mL : 1.0 mL increments
100 mL : 2.0 mL increments
250 mL : 5.0 mL increments
500 mL : 10 mL increments
1000 mL : 20 mL increments
• 16 Task cards for students to practice estimating (between incremental marks) or to use as assessment
• Student answer sheets (3 sheets) that show student mastery or direct them to try more task cards.
• Student answer sheet that includes space for answers to all task cards (1 sheet).
• Answer keys.
DESCRIPTION AND SUGGESTIONS
Reading graduated cylinders is fun with these task cards! These task cards are a fun way to prepare them for lab activities requiring them to read graduated cylinders.
• Project the task cards for whole class instruction.
• Place the cards around the room for a scoot activity.
Perform measurements using appropriate scientific tools (e.g., balances, microscopes, graduated cylinders).
Your student will be asked to do the following tasks:
• Calculate increments.
• Read volumes on cylinders of various scales.
• Estimate volume of cylinders of various scales.
• Review and Practice.
• Use answer keys.
Measure and estimate liquid volumes and masses of objects using standard units of grams (g), kilograms (kg), and liters (l).1 Add, subtract, multiply, or divide to solve one-step word problems involving masses or volumes that are given in the same units, e.g., by using drawings (such as a beaker with a measurement scale) to represent the problem.
Please view the PREVIEW for a sample of this PowerPoint. This tutorial is also available in a BUNDLE. Graduated Cylinders Animated PPT Tutorial and Task Cards BUNDLE
ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS FOR LEARNING FUN
How To Read a Graduated Cylinder
Graduated Cylinders Animated PPT Tutorial and Task Cards BUNDLE
Science Room/Lab Conduct/Safety Scenarios, Plans, Activities, Contract
Back to School - Student Academic and Personal Interest Surveys
CONFERENCES - forms for students to evaluate their performance and set goals
Seasonal Voice Level Displays to Help Controls Noise
Thank you for stopping by! Click here to go to my store.
tags: volume measurement