Also included in
- Have you ever struggled trying to teach your students reading comprehension skills and strategies? Comprehension is at the heart of helping our students become life-long readers, but it can also be soooo tricky to teach. The good news is that this bundle of resources is jam packed with tools to help$47.50$65.50Save $18.00
- Do you have a TON of Sticky Notes?Are you looking for meaningful tools to support your students during reading, writing, and math? Are you looking for a quick and easy way to assess your students understanding? Do you like to save money?If you answered yes to any of these questions then this bundle$20.00$31.00Save $11.00
Do you have a TON of sticky notes you are looking to use in a meaningful way?
Do you want to help focus your student's attention during their independent reading time?
Do you need a quick way to assess if your students are applying the reading skills and strategies you are teaching?
This product is for you!
It is super simple to print the sticky note templates. Once printed, your students will have a meaningful tool to help focus on their stop-and-jot responses during independent reading time.
*This resource also includes a digital version created using Google Slides so you can use it with your students during distance learning.
This product includes 30 stop-and-jot sticky note templates:
- Cause and Effect
- Character's Traits and Feelings
- Compare and Contrast
- Fact and Opinion
- Making Predictions
- Main Idea
- Making Inferences
- Plot Structure
- Making Connections
- Asking and Answering Questions
- Summary (SWBST)
- Author's Purpose
- Context Clues
- Background Knowledge
- Problem and Solution
- Stop and Jot
- Figurative Language
- Important Quotes
- Facts and Details
- Facts and Opinions v. 2
- Backup and Reread
- Text Evidence
- Determining Importance
- Close Reading
- 30 Sticky Note Templates
- 2 Printing Options (print a single template on a page, or print a page of mixed templates)
- Printing Directions
- Teaching Tips
- Digital version created using Google Slides
How to use this product?
- Works great for accountability during independent reading.
- Quick and easy way to assess at the end of a mini-lesson.
- Can incorporate into guided reading lessons.
- Students can stick responses into interactive reading journals.
What are teachers saying about this product?
- "Great resource! I use these daily for mini lessons."
- "Using these to practice those fundamental reading techniques. I haven't gotten through all the sticky note forms yet but the ones I've used have worked perfectly to help keep my kiddos on track (4th grade). It's super easy to print on the printer too!"
- "This just made my life so much easier. Last week we used the sticky notes for 'text based evidence'. The students were highly engaged. Thank you for sharing."
Love The Stellar Teacher Company? Check these out!
- Reading Response Activities
- Reading Skills and Strategies Graphic Organizers
- Reading Skills and Strategies Anchor Charts
- Reading Response Question Sticky Note Templates
- Math Sticky Note Templates
Copyright © The Stellar Teacher Co. LLC
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.