- Looking to enhance your reading block? You will receive 11 helpful reading resources to engage and help your students! There are mini and full-size anchor charts for interactive notebooks or posters for your classroom wall! There are several activities for students to complete during independent re$60.50$47.00Save $13.50
- Looking for student engagement and fresh additions to your reading and writing class? There are 22 helpful resources to enhance your teaching! These hands-on activities and anchor charts will encourage student independence and will definitely assist in teaching various skills and standards! Check ou$110.25$80.00Save $30.25
- I am bundling up two of my popular graphic organizer resources: Reading Graphic Organizer and Reading Response Graphic Organizer Sticky Note Templates! My students love using sticky notes and it really is the perfect size for quick student responses. This bundle will give you 87 different graphic or$15.00$12.00Save $3.00
- If you are sticky note lover, this bundle is for you! There are so many activities for reader's workshop (and 1 for writer's workshop) at this time. Your students will be engaged while practicing reading skills, reading strategies, and the writing process. If your students love using sticky notes, w$47.50$32.50Save $15.00
- This *special bundle* includes: anchor charts, reading response activities, writing prompts, digital reading mini-lessons, graphic organizers, sticky note resources, task cards, and more! You will be able to purchase my selected POPULAR reading workshop and writing workshop supports! Scroll down to$338.50$279.00Save $59.50
- I have pulled my Top 9 best selling resources of 2019 and have created a special bundle for YOU! You can get this Top 9 bundle plus a BONUS FREEBIE! Enjoy these best sellers during your 2020 school year!My Top Nine best selling resources were:1st - Reading Reference Helpers2nd - Upper Elementary Wri$60.00$50.00Save $10.00
- This bundle includes unique reading skills and strategies Spanish and English graphic organizers were created for students to write directly on or simply place post-it notes on during Reader's Workshop! These sticky note graphic organizers are hands on, engaging, and fun activities for reading works$14.00$11.00Save $3.00
- 27 unique reading skills and strategies graphic organizers were created for students to use digitally for Google Classroom or printed for Reader's Workshop! Students can write directly on these, or to place post-it notes on them! These sticky note graphic organizers are hands on, engaging, and fun a$12.00$9.00Save $3.00
27 unique reading skills and strategies graphic organizers were created for students to write directly on or simply place post-it notes on during Reader's Workshop! These sticky note graphic organizers are hands on, engaging, and fun activities for reading workshop! The printable version now includes UK Spellings!
These can be used:
-during whole group introduction or reteach of a reading skill
-during small group (guided reading)
-during literacy work stations
-for partner practice
-with a read aloud
They come in two options (blank and with sentence support) and because of this, you could print them back/front to differentiate for your students! Laminating these will help to preserve the life and quality! They come in color and black/white!
***IF YOU PURCHASED THIS RESOURCE PRIOR TO APRIL 2020, PLEASE EMAIL ME (email@example.com) WITH YOUR ORDER NUMBER & I WILL SEND YOU THE DIGITAL VERSION FOR FREE***
Reading skills/strategies included:
*ADDED 6/19/19- CPR (Summary) and SWBST (Summary)*
-Fact and Opinion (3)
-Cause and Effect
-Point of View
-Determining Important Information
Interested in more? Check these out:
Interactive Reading Notebook Flaps
Want to see my products in action?
Be sure to follow me on:
Join my E-MAIL LIST to receive helpful tips, resources, and more!
Did you know you can earn TpT Credits by leaving feedback? Your credits can be used to buy other TpT products!