Want to try something new with your reading groups? Literature circles are fun, effective way to enhance your small group instruction.
This is a COMPLETE guide to get you started with literature circles. This guide includes:
- instructions on how to get started
- detailed explanations on how to use literature circles effectively
- set up pictures
- management tips
- how to differentiate groups
- ready to use materials, just print
- DIFFERENTIATED role sheets all ready to be printed and used
- story discussion cards ready to be printed and used
This is very teacher-friendly and easy to use! Watch your kids engage in books and conversations like never before!