Reading History & Social Studies Graphic Organizers 6-12
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- All of my reading resources (for literature and nonfiction) are included in this mega growing bundle! You can use these activities with ANY book, story, or nonfiction text. (Excluding resources that are specific to novels, stories, or authors.)The zipped download includes the following teaching matePrice $171.68Original Price $245.25Save $73.57
- Custom bundle for Kathleen CookThank you!-TraceePrice $61.80Original Price $82.50Save $20.70
- Common Core Organizers & Activities BUNDLE for Grades 6, 7, 8 This bundle contains the following individual products (in their entirety): READING: Common Core Reading (Literature and Informational Texts) Activities and Graphic Organizers for Any Text Grades 6, 7, 8 *Newly Updated with 50 addPrice $46.00Original Price $57.50Save $11.50
- Common Core Aligned Organizers and Activities BUNDLE for Grades 9-12: Essential graphic organizers, forms, rubrics, and checklists to use with any high school text. This bundle contains the following individual products (in their entirety): READING: Common Core Standards Graphic Organizers for RePrice $47.60Original Price $59.50Save $11.90
Common Core Reading History and Social Studies Graphic Organizers for Grades 6-12 *Newly Updated* Now includes a DIGITAL Google Slides version for distance learning!
This IS included in the following bundles:
• Common Core Bundle for Grades 6, 7, 8
• Common Core Bundle for Grades 9-12
Do you need to implement the Common Core Standards into your curriculum? These graphic organizers are written for each individual standard for Reading in History and Social Studies (RH) grades 6-8, 9-10, and 11-12. They will work for any textbook passage or chapter, historical documents, speeches, articles, or other works of non-fiction. Just select an organizer for the standard/skills you want your students to practice. They are labeled clearly with each standard and all of the skills practiced.
This set includes 78 organizers for the 10 RH standards. Also includes a sample research rubric and helpful teacher resources for using the organizers.
Skills practiced in the organizers include: identifying and evaluating primary and secondary sources, citing evidence from the text, identifying and analyzing the central ideas, determining the meaning of key terms, analyzing text structures and author's purpose, research, translating information from maps/graphs/charts, summarizing information, comparing/contrasting different sources on the same topic, verifying data and sources, corroborating or challenging ideas, comparing different accounts of the same event, creating and integrating multimedia sources, and specific organizers to analyze historical documents, such as The Declaration of Independence, The Preamble to the Constitution, The Bill of Rights, Abraham Lincoln's Second Inaugural Address & Gettysburg Address, Roosevelt's "Four Freedoms" Speech, Madison's "Federalist No. 10," King's "Letter from Birmingham Jail," and Washington's Farewell Address.
LICENSES AVAILABLE: Perfect for the entire social studies department who need to implement the common core literacy standards into their curriculum. Click on the license button and choose how many you need to purchase. You will get the additional copies for a reduced price.
PURCHASE ORDERS ARE ACCEPTED!
Additional Common Core resources:
Common Core State Standards Speaking and Listening Rubrics for Any Subject Grades 9-12
Common Core Language (Vocabulary) Activities and Graphic Organizers for Any Class Grades 6-12
Common Core Speaking and Listening Rubrics and Forms for Grades 6-8
Mini Research Projects Using Quotes
Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream" Speech & Activities (Free Download)
Created by Tracee Orman
Common Core Resources and Teaching Materials