Reading Informational & Literature Graphic Organizers Gr 9-10
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- All of my reading resources (for literature and nonfiction) are included in this mega growing bundle! You can use these activities with ANY book, story, or nonfiction text. (Excluding resources that are specific to novels, stories, or authors.)The zipped download includes the following teaching matePrice $171.68Original Price $245.25Save $73.57
- This is a bundle of my Common Core Standards Graphic Organizers for ELA Reading Literature and Informational Texts BUNDLE for Grades 6-12 *UPDATED Aug. 2014: Now contains over 175 organizers! Perfect for Reader's Notebooks.*Do you need to implement the Common Core Standards into your curriculum? ThePrice $18.20Original Price $26.00Save $7.80
- Common Core Aligned Organizers and Activities BUNDLE for Grades 9-12: Essential graphic organizers, forms, rubrics, and checklists to use with any high school text. This bundle contains the following individual products (in their entirety): READING: Common Core Standards Graphic Organizers for RePrice $47.60Original Price $59.50Save $11.90
Common Core Standards Graphic Organizers for ELA Reading Informational Texts and Fiction/Literature for Grades 9-10 (Also includes the organizers for grades 6, 7, and 8 because the skills build upon one another each year.)
This IS included in the following bundles:
• Common Core Bundle for Grades 9-12
• Common Core Standards Reading Literature & Nonfiction/Informational Graphic Organizers Bundle for Grades 6-12
EDITABLE VERSION AVAILABLE HERE:
Google Drive Literature Graphic Organizers (Common Core Aligned)
Do you need to implement the Common Core Standards into your curriculum? Do you want printables to incorporate into a reader's notebook? These graphic organizers are written for each individual anchor standard for Reading Literature and Informational Text (RL and RI), grades 9-10, and will work for any piece of literature: short stories, plays, novels, poems, etc.. Just select an organizer for the literature you are reading to practice that particular standard/skill. They are all labeled clearly with each standard.
* UPDATED Jan. 2014: 50 New Organizers Added! *
This set includes 118 different organizers for the 10 anchor standards in reading. Each standard includes at least two organizers for informational texts (nonfiction). Perfect for reader's notebooks!
Skills practiced in the organizers include: inference (inferring), complex character analysis, theme and plot development, compare/contrast two different works of same subject matter, understanding of cultural experiences, figurative language meaning and purpose, point of view, role of character, understanding author's purpose and choices, how language affects the tone and meaning, how an author uses allusions, analyzing an author's claim, analyzing arguments and persuasive texts, parallel plots, sub plots, author's purpose, types of conflict, types of text, themes, author's word choice, expository text analysis, reading comprehension, and organizers for analyzing Washington’s Farewell Address, the Gettysburg Address, Roosevelt’s Four Freedoms speech, and Martin Luther King, Jr.'s “Letter from Birmingham Jail."
Students in advanced classes in 8th grade/middle could also utilize these worksheets. *If you teach multiple grade levels, purchase the set for the highest grade level you teach.*
LICENSES AVAILABLE: Perfect for the entire English and history departments who need to implement the common core standards into their curriculum. Click on the license button and choose how many you need to purchase. You will get the additional copies for a reduced price.
PURCHASE ORDERS ARE ACCEPTED!
I also have organizers for grades 11-12 (see below). There is no need to purchase both packages if you teach 9-12; purchase the 11-12 because it includes almost all of the 9-10 organizers.
Common Core Reading Graphic Organizers for Grades 11-12
These are included in my bundle for grades 6-12:
Common Core Standards Reading Lit & Non-Fiction Graphic Organizers Bundle for Grades 6-12
For middle school teachers:
Common Core Standards Graphic Organizers for ELA Reading Grades 6, 7, 8
Additional Common Core resources:
Reading Fluency Assessment for Progress Monitoring, Grades 9-12
Common Core State Standards Speaking and Listening Rubrics for Any Subject Grades 9-12
Common Core Writing: Poetry Analysis Unit
Common Core Language (Vocabulary) Activities and Graphic Organizers for Any Class Grades 6-12
Common Core Speaking and Listening Rubrics and Forms for Grades 6-8
Common Core Checklists for Grades 6, 7, 8
Reading Fluency Assessment for Progress Monitoring (RtI), Grades 6-8
Common Core Standards Reading Graphic Organizers for History/Social Studies (RH) Grades 6-12
Common Core Standards Reading Graphic Organizers for Science & Technical Subjects (RST) Grades 6-12
Created by Tracee Orman
Common Core Resources and Teaching Materials