Reading Interactive Notebook: 24 detailed lesson plans, 48 fun and highly engaging foldables (SnapChat, Instagram, Music) posters, supply list, and so much more! You'll never go back to your old INBs after this!
Want this in a BUNDLE with READING, WRITING, AND GRAMMAR?
Preview Video of The Best Reading Interactive Notebook EVER
BEST WRITING Interactive Notebook EVER
BEST Grammar Interactive Notebook Ever
Download Preview File
Please make sure to download the preview file and video video if applicable.
Please ensure that it is appropriate for your grade level prior to purchasing.
This Product Includes:
1. Lesson 1- Inference (Run Way & Umbrella Foldable)
2. Lesson 2- Main Idea (Main Idea Hamburger &Table Foldable)
3. Lesson 3- Summarizing (SnapChat & Finger Snap Foldable)
4. Lesson 4- Story Vocabulary (3 Little Pigs Foldables)
5. Lesson 5- Character Analysis (Pinterest & Comic Foldable)
6. Lesson 6- Plot (How to Plot your Dragon, 8 Flap Foldable)
7. Lesson 7- Setting (Snapback & Sounds of Setting Foldable)
8. Lesson 8- Conflict (Tornado & Name that Conflict Foldable)
9. Lesson 9- Theme (Theme in a Bottle & Popping Theme Foldable)
10. Lesson 10- Point of View (Instagram Foldable, It's all about the Pronouns Baby Foldable)
11. Lesson 11- Text Features (Piecing Together Text Features, Texting Text Features Foldable)
12. Lesson 12- Compare and Contrast (Apples to Oranges & Apple Orchard Foldable)
13. Lesson 13- Tone and Mood ( Tommy Tone & Maley Mood Foldable)
14. Lesson 14- Text Evidence (Top Secret Textual Evidence Foldables)
15. Lesson 15- Sequencing (Little Red Riding Hood & Cookie Foldable)
16. Lesson 16- Genres (Genres on the Shelf Foldables)
17. Lesson 17- Figurative Language (Wheel of Figurative Language Foldables)
18. Lesson 18- Metaphors (iPod and iPad foldables)
19. Lesson 19- Similes (iPod and iPad foldables)
20. Lesson 20- Personification (iPod and iPad foldables)
21. Lesson 21- Alliteration (iPod and iPad foldables)
22. Lesson 22- Hyperbole (iPod and iPad foldables)
23. Lesson 23- Idiom (iPod and iPad foldables)
24. Lesson 24- Onomatopoeia (iPod and iPad foldables)
Students will be engaged in learning like never before. With this interactive notebook students relate to lessons because they are rigorous and relevant to their age. Entice students with lessons about Snap Chat, Instagram, and so much more.
This interactive notebook is ready for implementation. It is organized with the Common Core Teacher in mind. ☺
I hope you enjoy! If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com.
The following resources are included in this product:
All of the lessons list above are included. Each lesson in this reading interactive notebook includes a Step by Step interactive notebook lessons, 2 foldables for interactive notebooks, directions, pictures, completed foldables, and interactive notebook blank foldable templates. I have also added some extras in this interactive notebook collection- A beginning of the year interactive notebook supply list for parents, Common Core Alignment Grades 4-8, interactive notebook covers for boys or girls, AND interactive notebook classroom signs and instructions about ways to help.
How to teach this lesson:
You can use this interactive notebook over a long period of time to teach a variety of lessons in a organized but fun and interactive way! All of the lessons are planned out for you, and you can supplement with additional activities to go more in-depth. There are tons of creative ways you can use this interactive notebook!
Resources You May Also Love
Social Studies Interactive Notebook - Kindergarten
Social Studies Interactive Notebook - 1st Grade
Social Studies Interactive Notebook - 2nd Grade
Social Studies Interactive Notebook - 3rd Grade
Science Interactive Notebook - Kindergarten
About Kayse Morris:
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
to stay up to date with the latest TpT fun. If you like the products in our store, make sure to FOLLOW ME by clicking the STAR at the top of my home page. Check out my blog at www.kaysemorris.com. Visit our page on FACEBOOK for exclusive giveaways.
Copyright © Kayse Morris. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.
Connect with Me!Kayse Morris on FacebookKayse Morris on Instagram
Kayse Morris on PinterestKayse Morris on Youtube
Keywords: Interactive Notebook, Interactive Notebooks, Reading, Reading Comprehension, Language Arts