Back to school is the perfect time to start to get to know your new reading students. Use this reading interest inventory survey that is digital & printable. The survey includes questions on students' interest level in books, the types of books they like or dislike, and more.
It is important for teachers to understand how their students feel about reading, their strengths, and weakness in order to help them grow as a reader during the school year. This reading interest inventory survey is a fun way to collect data on each student in your classroom.
INCLUDED INSIDE THIS PRODUCT:
- - Available in PRINTABLE & DIGITAL (Google slides) option in color and B/W.
- - PRINTABLE & DIGITAL (Google slides)- provides extra questions for students.
- - PRINTABLE & DIGITAL(Google slides) - The teacher can use it when listening to a student read. This sheet can help a teacher gather additional information on a reader.
The trifold, reading survey and teacher inventory sheet appear in the product cover and preview pages. This product is great to use at back-to-school time, when a grading period changes, or when you want to learn more about your reading student.
For more BACK TO SCHOOL ACTIVITIES, please check out these resources.
- BACK TO SCHOOL- PROJECT-BASED LEARNING TO BUDGET
- BACK TO SCHOOL - DIGITAL PROJECT-BASED LEARNING TO BUDGET
- BACK TO SCHOOL ACTIVITIES & EDITABLE FORMS
- MOTIVATIONAL POSTERS FOR GROWTH MINDSET
Become a follower of Marcy's Mayhem to hear about upcoming sales and discounts. Every product in my store is listed for 50% off for the first 24 hours. If you have any questions, please reach out to Marcy's Mayhem via email.
For more behind-the-scenes info on these resources, teacher tips, hacks, products, and sales check out @marcys_mayhem on Instagram!