Reading Inventories are a great way to collect data on students' reading attitudes and interests. These surveys are differentiated and include a variety of recording sheets based on what works best for you. Classroom teachers can use the different levels of surveys based on student ability levels within the class. Resource teachers can use the different levels with the multiple grade levels they work with. Several different results recording sheets are provided for teachers as a way to condense student responses into one place to use while planning instructional activities based on students' interests and attitudes. The surveys can be administered multiple times during the school year to monitor changes in students' interests in and attitudes about reading.
* Picture Primary Interest Survey with 2 results recording sheets
* Primary Interest Survey with 2 results recording sheets
* Primary Attitude Survey with 2 results recording sheets
* Primary Picture Attitude Survey with results recording sheet
* 2 paged Intermediate Interest Survey with 5 results recording sheets
* Intermediate Attitude Survey with results recording sheet
* Parent Reading Survey