Reading Inventories are a great way to collect data on students' reading attitudes and interests. These surveys are differentiated and include a variety of recording sheets based on what works best for you. Classroom teachers can use the different levels of surveys based on student ability levels within the class. Resource teachers can use the different levels with the multiple grade levels they work with. Several different results recording sheets are provided for teachers as a way to condense student responses into one place to use while planning instructional activities based on students' interests and attitudes. The surveys can be administered multiple times during the school year to monitor changes in students' interests in and attitudes about reading.
* Picture Primary Interest Survey with 2 results recording sheets
* Primary Interest Survey with 2 results recording sheets
* Primary Attitude Survey with 2 results recording sheets
* Primary Picture Attitude Survey with results recording sheet
* 2 paged Intermediate Interest Survey with 5 results recording sheets
* Intermediate Attitude Survey with results recording sheet
* Parent Reading Survey
• Please be sure to check the preview thoroughly before purchasing so that you are happy with what you will be receiving.
• This is a NON-editable digital download, no hard copy will be sent.
★ Printing tips:
➺ Select either "fit to page" or "shrink oversized pages" in your printer settings, to ensure correct printing to US letter paper.
➺ Colors may slightly vary when printed due to how monitors and printers read colors differently, printer settings, and other factors.
★ You may also be interested in:
➺Reading Comprehension Strategies Bundle
➺Roll-A-Retell Comprehension Questions
➺Buddy Reading Bookmarks
★ Let’s Connect!
I’d love to hear from you. Here’s where you can find me:
➺ The Reading Roundup Blog
★ My new products are 50% off for the first two days!
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo at the top right corner of this page and click it to become a follower
• Remember to provide feedback
for all purchases to earn TpT credit for future purchases!
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of The Reading Roundup and licensed to you only for classroom / personal use as a single user. Files are not to be shared or redistributed. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product. Further information on Terms & Conditions are included in your download.
© Melissa Edwards, The Reading Roundup 2017