Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Do you need an effective, easy, and organized way to target reading intervention for beginning or struggling readers? These Reading Intervention Binders will give you everything you need to build beginning reading skills and help your students succeed.
This bundle includes all four of my Reading Intervention Binders (linked below) with over 400 pages of targeted skill-building activities and data tracking sheets. This bundle gives you a 20% discount on all of the binders!
**NOTE: Each of the following products is INCLUDED in the bundle. If you buy the bundle, you won't need to buy the individual intervention binders!**
Click the following links to see each binder in the bundle.
• Letter Skills
• CVC Words
-Blending Short a, e, i, o, & u Words
-Reading whole Short a, e, i, o, & u Words
• Phonics Patterns
• Beginning Fluency
-Sight Words (Fry 1-100)
-Passage Fluency with Comprehension
Print all pages (you can choose color or BW for the covers and page dividers). Organize into 4 binders with page protectors, using page dividers to make designated sections.
• You can use paper and pencil, or students can use dry erase markers for lasting use if you place pages in page protectors to make a binder or laminate and bind into a book.
• You can use these binders during guided reading with small groups, as a one-on-one intervention, or for assessment and progress monitoring. It is designed for the teacher to complete assessment activities with the students, but most pages can also be used independently as warm-ups or fast finishers.
• Keep track of students' scores with the data tracking pages. You can create a comprehensive individual report for each student or just keep track of scores on the class data sheets.
• This works great as a class volunteer binder to have volunteers give students extra practice.
• Students will be able to correctly point to a letter when it is named, say the name of a letter when shown, and say the sound of a letter when shown.
• Students will be able to blend sounds together to read short vowel words and read a whole short vowel word with all 5 short vowels (a, e, i, o, and u).
• Students will be able to say the sounds of these phonics patterns and read words that contain them: consonant blends (l, r, and s blends), silent e (a_e, e_e, i_e, o_e, and u_e), consonant digraphs (th, sh, ch, and wh), vowel digraphs (ai, ay, ee, ea, oa, ow, ou, oo, oi, oy, aw, and au), and r-controlled vowels (ar, er, ir, ur, or).
• Students will be able to fluently read Fry Sight Words 1-100, fluently read a whole sentence, and fluently read a short passage and correctly answer 2 comprehension questions.
**********Check out some of my other products!**********
• New products in my store are 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted! CLICK HERE to follow me so you don't miss any new products or sales.
• Did you know with each purchase you make, you can earn points towards free products on TPT? For each product you provide feedback for, you earn 1 TPT credit for each dollar it was worth. After you make a purchase, hover over "My TPT" and click "My Purchases". Click "Provide Feedback" by the green little thumb. After you provide feedback, you can check your TPT Credit Balance by hovering over "My TPT" and clicking "TPT Credit Balance". Such an awesome way to save some money! Happy shopping!