Reading Intervention Activities and Games for Small Group RTI Science of Reading
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
Also included in
- This Reading Intervention and Assessment Program is your one-stop for ANY and ALL intervention needs. For a HUGE discount, it has everything you need to help struggling readers--from diagnostic reading assessment to reading intervention activities, to data tracking and progress monitoring.**This bunPrice $91.75Original Price $159.00Save $67.25
Reading intervention can be effective, organized, and EASY! These interactive, reusable intervention binders help you use the science of reading to target reading interventions with systematic and explicit activities. With detailed progress monitoring data tracking sheets, these binders include everything you need to build reading skills and help your students succeed!
This bundle includes ALL 8 of my Reading Intervention Binders (linked below) with over 1,000 pages of targeted skill-building activities and data tracking sheets.
**To get an even BIGGER discount, click here to get the COMPLETE Reading Intervention Program for 40% OFF all reading intervention resources!**
- Effective reading intervention at your fingertips for ALL YEAR LONG!
- Print-and-Teach (NO prep!)
- Reusable (just write with a dry-erase marker and wipe clean!)
- Science of Reading aligned
- Explicit and systematic activities (skills build on each other in sequential order--just work your way through the binders!)
- Easily differentiate (with a HUGE range of skills available to meet ALL of your students' needs)
- Show evidence of progress (with data tracking pages for EACH activity)
- Interactive, multi-sensory, and engaging activities that students will love!
***NEW UPDATE: All binders now include a "Games" section with fun games to practice and review each skill!
*NOTE: Each of the following products is INCLUDED in the bundle. If you buy the bundle, you won't need to buy the individual intervention binders!**
Click the following links to see each binder in the bundle:
Letter Skills Intervention Binder
Beginning Fluency Intervention Binder
Phonemic Awareness Intervention Binder
Listening Comprehension Intervention Binder
Reading Comprehension Intervention Binder
Multisyllabic Words Intervention Binder
^CLICK THE PREVIEW ABOVE TO SEE SOME OF THE ACTIVITIES INCLUDED! ^
Reading Intervention Topics Included:
• Letter Skills
• CVC Words
-Blending Short a, e, i, o, & u Words
-Reading whole Short a, e, i, o, & u Words
• Phonics Patterns
• Beginning Fluency
-Sight Words (Fry 1-100)
-Passage Fluency with Comprehension
• Phonemic Awareness
-Words in a Sentence
-Onset & Rime
-Beg, Mid, & End Sounds
-Blending & Segmenting
-Phoneme Manipulation (deletion, addition, substitution)
• Listening Comprehension
-Answering "wh-" Questions (who, what, when, where)
-Story Elements (characters, setting, events)
-Making Connections (to self, to text, to world)
• Reading Comprehension
-Basic Sentence & Paragraph Comprehension
-Cause & Effect
-Character & Setting
-Problem & Solution
-Main Idea & Details
• Multisyllabic Words
-6 Syllable Types (closed, open, silent e, vowel teams, r-controlled, -le)
-Syllable Division (for 2, 3, 4, 5 syllable words)
Easily Set Up an Organized Reading Intervention Program:
- Print all pages (you can choose color or BW for the covers and page dividers).
- Organize into 8 binders with page protectors (one binder for each major reading skill)
- Use provided page dividers to make designated sections
- Quickly pull out a binder for whatever area you are working on and easily find an activity at exactly your student's level!
Classroom Reading Intervention Use:
- Use during guided reading with small groups
- Use as a one-on-one intervention
- Use for assessment and progress monitoring
- Use as a class volunteer binder to have volunteers give students extra practice
- These are designed for the teacher to complete assessment activities with the students, but most pages can also be used independently as warm-ups or fast finishers.
Keep track of student scores with the data tracking pages.
- Create a comprehensive individual report for each student
- OR just keep track of scores on the class data sheets
Teachers like you said:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Katelyn L. said, "These organized binders are such a fun and engaging way to practice reading skills in my RTI classroom. They have everything I need and the students love writing on them with whiteboard markers. I can just grab which pages I need and use them for small groups. Super handy!"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Danielle D. said, "This has helped me track student data in a way I was never able to do. My MTSS and referral team were very impressed with the way I could show evidence of student progress and the variety of assessments and tools available for specific target areas."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Adriana S. said, "I am a special education teacher and have been looking for something like this for a while. I love that you broke down the different aspects of reading so that teachers can work on specific areas of difficulty. There is so much included in this resource. Thanks so much!"
**********Check out some of my other products!**********
Comprehensive Reading Intervention Assessment
Ultimate Reading Progress Monitoring Bundle
Spelling Activities for Any List Grades K-2
Differentiated Animal Research Projects
• New products in my store are 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted! CLICK HERE to follow me so you don't miss any new products or sales.
• Did you know with each purchase you make, you can earn points towards free products on TPT? For each product you provide feedback for, you earn 1 TPT credit for each dollar it was worth. After you make a purchase, hover over "My TPT" and click "My Purchases". Click "Provide Feedback" by the green little thumb. After you provide feedback, you can check your TPT Credit Balance by hovering over "My TPT" and clicking "TPT Credit Balance". Such an awesome way to save some money! Happy shopping!