Finally, reading intervention MADE EASY! Reading digraphs is an essential early literacy skill and one of the first things we do to become fluent readers!
This unit is focused on the digraphs sh, th, ch, and wh. Any of my students that need extra work in this area meet with me at my small group table to work through the following pages:
- to keep those principals happy!
- Read the Digraph Sounds
⭐Point and Read
- Digraph Words to point and read
- Students build each word using manipulatives for each sound.
⭐Spin a Digraph Word
- Students spin a word then decide if it makes sense (real vs. nonsense)
⭐Build a Word
- Students build each Digraph word out of letter tiles. Letter tiles are included to use in this activity.
⭐Digraph Fluency Practice
- Each week ends with a page of Digrpah words to practice.
Also included are multiple assessment pages to help determine if your student needs this intervention and to keep track of their progress.
Complete BLACK AND WHITE file also included!
• Reading Intervention MADE EASY Bundle
• Reading Intervention MADE EASY: CVC Words
• Reading Intervention MADE EASY: Letter Recognition
• Reading Intervention MADE EASY: Phoneme Segmentation
• Word Family Guided Reading: Short A Word Family Bundle
• Word Family Guided Reading: Short I Word Family Bundle
These sound clip products also make great RTI small group activities for students that are ready to move beyond letter recognition:
Beginning Sound Clips
Middle Vowel Sound Clips
Digraph Sound Clips
Centers and Morning Work aligned with Reading Street
Kindergarten UNIT 1 Bundle
Kindergarten UNIT 2 Bundle
Kindergarten UNIT 3 Bundle
Kindergarten UNIT 4 Bundle
Kindergarten UNIT 5 Bundle
Kindergarten UNIT 6 Bundle
Kindergarten Morning Work BUNDLE
And don't forget MATH:
Daily Math Review KINDERGARTEN BUNDLE
Thank you for visiting my store! Don't forget to leave feedback on free and purchased items. On paid products you earn TPT credit and it makes my day in the process!
Follow my store for updates on new products and Visit my BLOG
to see my products in action!
Learning with Mrs. Langley