** The Reading Intervention Program is research-based. To download the free research on the program, CLICK HERE
** See a video preview of the program, complete with 3 ways you can implement it today, check out the video HERE
***** PLEASE NOTE******
This Reading Intervention Bundle contains sets 2 of the following level ranges:
A-D: passages 21-40
E-G: passages 21-40
H-K: passages 21-40
L-P: passages 21-40
Q-T: passages 21-40
U-W: passages 21-40
X-Z: passages 21-40
To purchase other sets in a variety of levels, click on the link below:
Reading Intervention Program
*** The purpose of this resource is for teachers, tutors, school volunteers, and home school parents to have access to a systematic intervention program that gives struggling readers extra practice each day.
** Teachers often struggle with providing the daily reading interventions many students need.
** This program includes everything a teacher needs to easily instruct, progress monitor, and assess struggling readers.
** It is so simple, that tutors, school volunteers, home school parents, or even older mentor students can administer the lessons, allowing for more students to receive receive reading interventions!!!
*************** MUST READ BEFORE PURCHASING ***************
Each passage is NOT
individually leveled, however, they range from Fountas and Pinnell Levels A-D, E-G, H-K, L-P, Q-T, U-W, and X-Z.. I believe students can read on more than just one reading level. I think we limit our kids when we place them on just one level. That is why each set is in a 'range' of a few levels. If your students struggle reading the passages independently, it's a perfect opportunity for reading instruction and modeling of reading to occur!
The daily intervention lessons contain extra practice with:
1. Reading Fluency
2. Comprehension (with weekly targeted skills)
3. Word Work (with weekly targeted skills)
4. Vocabulary (5 daily vocab. Words in every passage, 2 in level A-D)
*** The intervention program is flexibly designed to be used either…
1. One-on-one with teacher
2. Independently during an intervention time
3. With a partner, tutor, or school volunteer (the students and teacher pages include clear directions for an aide, volunteer, or even older student to administer the intervention.)
4. In a small guided group
5. In a home school setting
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
1. 140 reading passages with appropriate content and language for levels A-Z. (20 fiction and nonfiction passages per level range)
2. Reading passages in 4 different student-friendly formats
3. Teacher/tutor fluency page with clear directions, running record with word count, and space for scoring fluency skills.
4. Targeted Comprehension questions for each passage
5. Targeted Word Work activities for each passage
6. 5 Bolded vocabulary in each passage, with space for students to define each word. (2 words in the A-D set)
7. Teacher/tutor comprehension, word work, and vocabulary instruction pages with space to collect data and additional comprehension questions for guided instruction.
8. Progress monitoring pages for teachers/tutors to track student growth with fluency, comprehension, word work, and vocabulary.
Each of the 7 Reading Intervention Sets can be purchased for $18 each, totaling $126
This Bundle saves you $18, so that's like getting one set free
WILL THIS BUNDLE WORK FOR YOU?
THE COMPLETE SET IS A GREAT VALUE FOR...
•Teachers who work with students in multiple grade levels for reading
• Interventionists, specialists, coaches, SPED teachers, etc.
• A group of 3 thrifty teachers working with 3 different sets of students!
This is a good way to share the cost with friends in other grade levels or who are working with other students AND get the best price possible.
If you choose to purchase this A-Z set with friends, I do kindly ask that you limit the use of this resource to 3 users (teachers, interventionists, tutors, etc.) per purchase. This intervention program is very special to me and I've spent 15 months of my life writing it. Your support of my work and my time away from family to write this means the world to me - thank you!
For most regular, single-grade classroom teachers ready to implement the reading intervention program, I recommend looking at the bundles available for each level range, A-D, E-F, H-K, L-P, Q-T, U-V, and X-Z.
If you need to differentiate with resources from other level ranges, you can purchase individual sets in my store for much less.
Although most of my resources are licensed for use in a single classroom only (unless you purchase additional licenses, of course!), this bundle may be used in up to 3 classrooms.
If the program will be used by more than 3 teachers, interventionists, tutors, etc, you must purchase additional licenses.
Please follow the guidelines below for purchasing multiple licenses, remembering that a 'user' includes classroom teachers, special ed teachers, interventionists, and tutors:
1-3 Users: Purchase one license
4-6 Users: Purchase ONE additional license
7-9 Users: Purchase TWO additional licenses
10-12 Users: Purchase THREE additional licenses
13-15 Users: Purchase FOUR additional licenses
16-18 Users: Purchase FIVE additional licenses
****** If you require license for more than 18 users, please email me at email@example.com.
************Download the FREE preview to see much more!*************
Copyright © Jen Bengel 2015-2016
Materials are licensed for personal use as described above. For use in more than one classroom per grade level, please purchase additional licenses at a discounted price. All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only per grade level.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only per grade level. Not for public display.