** The Reading Intervention Program is research-based. To download the free research on the program, CLICK HERE
** See a video preview of the program, complete with 3 ways you can implement it today, check out the video HERE
** Here is another quick, 2 minute video about the program: WATCH VIDEO PREVIEW
This mega bundle includes every single set in the Reading Intervention Program from Level Ranges A-Z.
***** PLEASE NOTE******
This is a MEGA BUNDLE. It includes the following sets of level ranges, covering the ENTIRE Reading Intervention Program:
A-D: 100 passages (all 5 sets)
E-G: 100 passages (all 5 sets)
H-K: 100 passages (all 5 sets)
L-P: 100 passages (all 5 sets)
Q-T: 100 passages (all 5 sets)
U-W: 100 passages (all 5 sets)
X-Z: 100 passages (all 5 sets)
To purchase sets individually or in smaller bundles, click on the link below:
Reading Intervention Program
*** The purpose of this program is for teachers, tutors, school volunteers, and home school parents to have access to a systematic intervention program that gives struggling readers extra practice each day.
** Teachers often struggle with providing the daily reading interventions many students need.
** This program includes everything a teacher needs to easily instruct, progress monitor, and assess struggling readers.
** It is so simple, that tutors, school volunteers, home school parents, or even older mentor students can administer the lessons, allowing for more students to receive reading interventions!!!
Each passage is NOT individually leveled, however, they range from Fountas and Pinnell Levels A-D, E-G, H-K, L-P, Q-T, U-W, and X-Z.
The daily intervention lessons contain extra practice with:
1. Reading Fluency
2. Comprehension (with weekly targeted skills)
3. Word Work (with weekly targeted skills)
4. Vocabulary (5 daily vocab. Words in every passage, 2 in level A-D)
*** The intervention program is flexibly designed to be used either…
1. One-on-one with teacher
2. Independently during an intervention time
3. With a partner, tutor, or school volunteer (the students and teacher pages include clear directions for an aide, volunteer, or even older student to administer the intervention.)
4. In a small guided group
5. In a home school setting
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
1. 700 original reading passages with appropriate content and language for levels A-Z. (both fiction and nonfiction passages in each level range)
2. Reading passages in 5 different student-friendly formats
3. Teacher/tutor fluency page with clear directions, running record with word count, and space for scoring fluency skills.
4. Targeted Comprehension questions for each passage
5. Targeted Word Work activities for each passage
6. 5 Bolded vocabulary in each passage, with space for students to define each word. (2 words in the A-D set)
7. Teacher/tutor comprehension, word work, and vocabulary instruction pages with space to collect data and additional comprehension questions for guided instruction.
8. Progress monitoring pages for teachers/tutors to track student growth with fluency, comprehension, word work, and vocabulary.
Each of the 35 Reading Intervention Sets can be purchased for $18 each, totaling $630. You will save $145 by purchasing this mega bundle, that's like getting 8 sets for free!
There are two other bundle purchase options:
OPTION ONE: purchased in a bundle of all the sets per level. This is a great option for a single classroom teacher. Those bundles include 5 sets each, totaling $90 and discounted to $72 (like getting one set free)
OPTION TWO: purchased as set one, two, three, four, or five of all the levels A-Z. This is a great option for teachers working with a variety of reading levels. Those bundles include 7 sets each, totaling $126 and discounted to $108 (like getting one set free).
WILL THIS BUNDLE WORK FOR YOU?
THE COMPLETE PROGRAM IS A GREAT VALUE FOR...
•Teachers who work with students in multiple grade levels for reading
• Interventionists, specialists, coaches, SPED teachers, etc.
• Districts or schools looking to implement the program school-wide
• A group of 3 thrifty teachers working with 3 different sets of students!
This is a good way to share the cost with friends in other grade levels or who are working with other students AND get the best price possible.
If you choose to purchase the entire program with friends or as a district, I do kindly ask that you limit the use of this resource to 3 users (teachers, interventionists, tutors, etc.) per purchase. This intervention program is very special to me and I've spent 15 months of my life writing it. Your support of my work and my time away from family to write this means the world to me - thank you!
For most regular, single-grade classroom teachers ready to implement the reading intervention program, I recommend looking at the the other bundles available for each level range, A-D, E-F, H-K, L-P, Q-T, U-V, and X-Z.
If you need to differentiate with resources from other level ranges, you can purchase individual sets in my store for much less.
Although most of my resources are licensed for use in a single classroom only (unless you purchase additional licenses, of course!), this mega bundle of the entire program may be used in up to 3 classrooms.
If the program will be used by more than 3 teachers, interventionists, tutors, etc, you must purchase additional licenses.
Please follow the guidelines below for purchasing multiple licenses, remembering that a 'user' includes classroom teachers, special ed teachers, interventionists, or tutors:
1-3 Users: Purchase one license
4-6 Users: Purchase ONE additional license
7-9 Users: Purchase TWO additional licenses
10-12 Users: Purchase THREE additional licenses
13-15 Users: Purchase FOUR additional licenses
16-18 Users: Purchase FIVE additional licenses
****** If you require license for more than 18 users, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a price quote.
************Download the FREE preview to see much more!*************
Copyright © Jen Bengel 2015-2016
Materials are licensed for personal use as described above. For use in more than one classroom per grade level, please purchase additional licenses at a discounted price. All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only per grade level.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only per grade level. Not for public display.