** The Reading Intervention Program is research-based. To download the free research on the program, CLICK HERE
** See a video preview of the program, complete with 3 ways you can implement it today, check out the video HERE
** Here is another quick, 2 minute video about the program: HERE
Save 20% on the Reading Intervention Program for Big Kids (Levels X-Z) by purchasing this Bundle.
That's like getting one whole month for FREE!!
** This bundle includes 5 months (100 days) of everything needed for a reading intervention program with students whose reading levels range from Fountas and Pinnell Levels X-Z.
** The purpose of this resource is for teachers, tutors, school volunteers, and home school parents to have access to a systematic intervention program that gives struggling readers in upper elementary extra practice each day.
** Teachers often struggle with providing the daily reading interventions many students need.
** This program includes everything a teacher needs to easily instruct, progress monitor, and assess struggling readers.
** It is so simple, that tutors, school volunteers, home school parents, or even older mentor students can administer the lessons, allowing for more students to receive receive reading interventions!!!
*************** PLEASE NOTE *************** Each passage is NOT individually leveled, however, they range from Fountas and Pinnell Levels X-Z, which equate to the average 7-8th grade reader.
** The daily intervention lessons contain extra practice with:
1. Reading Fluency
2. Comprehension (with weekly targeted skills)
3. Word Work (with weekly targeted skills)
4. Vocabulary (5 daily vocab. Words in every passage)
** The intervention program is flexibly designed to be used either…
1. One-on-one with teacher
2. Independently during an intervention time
3. With a partner, tutor, or school volunteer (the students and
teacher pages include clear directions for an aide, volunteer, or
even older student to administer the intervention.)
4. In a small guided group
5. In a home school setting
** The Intervention Program includes
1. 100 reading passages with appropriate content and language
for upper elementary struggling readers.
2. Reading passages in 4 different student-friendly formats
3. Teacher/tutor fluency page with clear directions, running record
with word count, and space for scoring fluency skills.
4. Targeted Comprehension questions for each passage
5. Targeted Word Work activities for each passage
6. 5 Bolded vocabulary in each passage, with space for students to
define each word.
7. Teacher/tutor comprehension, word work, and vocabulary
instruction pages with space to collect data and additional
comprehension questions for guided instruction.
8. Progress monitoring pages for teachers/tutors to track student
growth with fluency, comprehension, word work, and
****Download the FREE preview to see much more!
Copyright © 2016 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.