Do you have young readers who just guess at reading words instead of getting their mouth ready to sound out the tricky word? This differentiated intervention set is made with these little struggling readers in mind. This is perfect for emerging readers on levels A/1, B2, and C/3-4, but also works well in a whole group setting in kindergarten and first grade! Both printed and paperless options are available within this same resource!
Read about engaging ways I teach my readers to get their mouth ready in this blog post!
Included In This Resource
• 16 task cards that come in 2 differentiated levels (with beginning sound highlighted and not highlighted)...great for guided reading groups or intervention groups!
• Digital PDF slideshows of the same cards that come in the same 2 differentiated levels (great for whole group)
• 6 cut and paste worksheets for independent practice. 3 levels are available for each...beginning letters, beginning letters or blends, word
• How to Use This Resource page
• Answer keys for the 6 cut and paste worksheets
WAYS TO USE THIS RESOURCE
• Guided Reading group warmups for levels A-C
• RTI/Intervention groups
• Tutoring/at home practice with parents
• Independent practice (cut and paste) for stations, morning work, etc.
• Whole Group warmups (use the digital pdf slides)
• Phonics Charts BUNDLE (ABC chart, blends chart and vowel chunk charts)
• Guided Reading Organization Packet
• Phonics Sorts and More
• RTI Nonsense and Real Word Sorts
• Sight Word Bundle
• PowerPoint Interactive Super Phonics Units BUNDLE
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2017, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!
Follow My TPT Store
| Follow My Blog