Do you have questions about this resource? Message me instantly by clicking HERE!
Please note: The materials in this resource are the same ones included in the LK Teacher Club Membership. If you are a member of the club, please do not purchase these. Thank you!
Reading Intervention with Intention is a collection of 20 phonemic awareness and phonics books. These books are a MEANINGFUL literacy tool to help you monitor your students’ progress. These books come in COLOR and in BLACK/WHITE.
Examples of How to Use:
- RTI/Intervention tool
- Small group instruction
- One-on-one practice
- Independent Practice for struggling students
- Use with a parent volunteer/aide
Each book includes an “I Can” statement sheet to help students understand exactly what they are being asked to do. Also, you will find a Step-by-Step Teacher’s Guide with explicit instructions to help guide you along as students work through the books. The guide will also include student-anticipated responses and scaffolding strategies.
This packet covers the following sound-spellings: short vowels, silent e, vowel teams, diphthongs, digraphs, blends, hard and soft c/g, r-controlled vowels, and trigraphs.
- I Can Say Each Letter Sound
- I Can Say the Correct Sound for Each Picture
- I Can Write the Correct Letter
- I Can Circle the Short Vowel Pictures
- I Can Stretch Out Sounds
- I Can Identify Missing Letters
- I Can Identify the Odd Picture
- I Can Segment Sounds
- I Can Count Out Sounds
- I Can Break Up Words
- I Can Read and Match
- I Can Look and Read
- I Can Identify Rhyming Words
- I Can Circle the Odd Word
- I Can Read Rhyming Sentences
- I Can Write Rhyming Words
- I Can Circle the Word that Does Not Rhyme
- I Can Circle Real Words
- I Can Read Nonsense Words
- I Can Read a Text Fluently
Note: What you see in the preview is only a small portion of what is included in this packet! There are over 200 pages included in this resource. Also, this resource cannot be printed front/back. Thank you.
Want access to a library of free resources for K-2 students? Join the free VIP Resource Library here!
Come join my private group to connect and collaborate with other primary teachers! Join here!