UPDATED on 10/18/17.
There are 5 sets of 6 pictures. Students will need to match the pictures with the words or the syllables. You will find the recording sheets and the correction sheets.
* For each letter of the alphabet (except h,w,x,y,z) :
- circle the letter
- read the syllables
- read and circle the letter
- say the words, color if you hear the sound
- read and draw
- write the letter
* Alphabet :
- write the missing letters
- what letter comes before..., after ...,between...
- Circle the vowels
- write the beginning sound
- circle the beginning sound
* Look at the pictures and write the words.
* Read words/sentences and draw.