Also included in
- Grade 7 Full Year Middle School English Language Arts Lesson Bundle 1 | PDF & Digital: Teachers do not spend your weeknights and weekends planning out your Grade 7 Language Arts program. This all in one full year middle school English Language Arts lesson bundle is a ready-to-go ELA program. ThPrice $269.99Original Price $330.07Save $60.08
- Grade 8 Full Year Middle School English Language Arts Lesson Bundle 2 | PDF & Digital: Teachers do not spend your weeknights and weekends planning out your Grade 8 Language Arts program. This all in one full year middle school English Language Arts lesson bundle is a ready-to-go ELA program. ThPrice $314.83Original Price $349.81Save $34.98
Independent Reading Journal | PDF and Digital Formats: Keep your students organized during independent reading. This reading journal assignment is a collection of 6 reading tracking forms and 1 reading journal assignment. These reading tracking forms help students stay organized and purposeful during independent reading or reader's workshop times. Easy to use assessment forms are included to ensure student accountability.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages as well as Google Slides formatted lessons.
- Reading Journal Assignment
- Reading Journal Assessment (Rubric and Points Based)
- Sample Journal Entry
- Independent Reading Genre Checklist *multiple formats
- Book Log
- Interesting Books List
- Monthly reading goals and reflect sheets *multiple formats
- Reading Conferences Tracking Sheet
- Reading Conferences Questions for Fiction and Non-Fiction books
- Reading Check-In Sheet
- Recommended Reading Lists
This resource is a non-editable PDF.
- "Provides students with a map of where their reading year is headed. Love how easy it is to implement and user-friendly!"
- "Perfect for independent reading! I love how the students will be exposed to a wide variety of genres."
- "Appreciate this set immensely! Just moved up to fifth, so I worry that many of my resources look a bit "babyish". These look streamlined, yet still have some graphics to satisfy my sense of visual appeal, and best of all, will be great for getting us going during workshop time. SO happy to have found this fantastic resource!"
- "I really appreciate how this product is laid out. Clear teacher and student instructions, all needed pages included. My students needed guidance and scaffolding for writing a reading journal response - this helped them so very much."
- "This resource will allow my students to engage in the at-home reading and they will reflect on their chapter books. Since I can send it as a Google doc, I will be able to interact with the students and write back to them."
Would you prefer a monthly book report?