Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
14.34 MB | 200+ pages
Are you looking for reading stations that can easily be implemented during your reading block? Do you want these stations to really engage your students? Look no further. This 150+ page pack contains materials for ELEVEN different reading stations. You can pick and choose the stations that you use each week!
Idea for implementation:
Select 5-6 stations per week and put the materials into 5-6 different numbered baskets. You can assign centers to each group or allow students to freely choose the centers they want until they complete them all. Students should have a station folder where they keep their station booklet.
What is included:
- A "Read this first" document with a picture of my station set up as well as an explanation about the stations
- An organized student booklet with pages that you get to choose each week
- 24 Greek root stations- each station focuses on one Greek root. Students use the root to define three words
- 18 Phonics/Fluency stations- MY STUDENTS' FAVORITE STATION includes activities include a dice game, a domino game, an activity with missing letters, making words with word parts, poems for fluency
- 7 Vocabulary stations to help your students review their assigned weekly vocabulary words.
- 20 different Reading Response questions for the Reading Response station
- 25 nonfiction articles for the Nonfiction Text Structure station- students will determine the text structure and create a graphic organizer
- 24 Synonym Stations
- 32 writing prompts for the Writing Response station
- 4 different Nonfiction Text Feature search stations
- Research station Directions
- 14 Technology Stations with Multi-Media Text Sets on different reading skills
- NEW! 16 Make a List Stations to enrich your students with a fun thinking activity
All you need to do is decide which stations you would like to use for the week. Then you compile those pages into a station booklet for your students. They will easily have a place to record their work, and you will have a way to assess what they accomplished during station time.
Please check out the preview to see just a little of what you get.