A Literature-based Reading Lesson that uses Before, During and After reading activities great for in-depth discussions and learning
These reading activities are a great supplement not only for reading classes but also on values-formation classes
The main text is about how a clever hare outwits a powerful and dangerous lion. A great lesson that teaches strength does not always win and pride is our most dangerous enemy.
The Lesson Plan Set includes the following.
1. Anticipation Guide
2. Unlocking Vocabulary with Concept Check Questions (PPT)
3. Main Text: Lion and the Hare
4. Graphic Organizer 1: Character Description
5. Graphic Organizer 2: Story Analysis
6. QAR Discussion Questions with Answer Key
7. Assessment with Answer key
8. Read Aloud version of the Lion and the Hare (mp3 file)